torsdag 19 januari 2012

Seven against one. Think that´s fair ?

Seven against one? Come on.. This video is spreading like fire and the guys in the video seems to have been captured.

So my question is.. Who the hell are raising these kids? I would like to take a damn huge conversation with their parents and ask them what the *pip* is going on in their heads? Seriously? I get so mad when I see and hear things like this.

But I don´t blame the kids.. I blame their parents. They are the ones who have raised the kids and it is they who have to pay for their kids actions. I hope the boys will be locked in. Or have to pay a large compensation to the guy that they beat down so brutally. Teach the kids some fucking respect. It is a really sick world we live in. And things like this happen all the time. This one was just caught on tape.

Bullying is never okay. But threaten and say stupid things to the bullies like "when I see you I´m gonna run over you with my car" It doesn´t help exactly. And it's so easy to say things over the internet..

We all know that you will not run over someone with your car. Because first of all.. That´s a crime. Last time I checked it is quite illegal to run over someone with your car. Secondly, you are at least as bad as the bullies are when you keep saying stupid things. Third: What would happen if someone filmed you when you ran over someone with your car and put it on the internet? Think about it.. Just saying.

I know it's hard.. But try, please try to spread so much love you can instead. It always begins small. And it always begins with you. So yeah. To knock down someone or offending someone is never okay. What we give is what we see. So give out love and respect. Aight?

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar