tisdag 13 december 2011

Hihi

Well,
I´m bored.
Och baby är på väg till Australien nu.
Så varför inte berätta lite mer vem han är för er. : )
-------------------------------------------

What is his name ?
Arash

What nickname do you like to call him ?
Baby, Pluttis, Honeybun, DD, Kittiecat, Cookie : )

Where was the first date ?
Well... We both have different opinions on our first date. :p I think it was when we ate sushi on Valentine's Day. While he thought it was when we fed bread to the ducks in a park. xD Both were very nice days. We were very good friends before we got together. We had many wonderful moments so it´s hard to say when our first date was.

How long have you been together ?
3 months.

Who kissed who first ?
Haha we got our first kiss on a place called Bond.. Further more I don´t want to say. ^^

Where was the first kiss ?
Bond.

Who said 'I love you' first and how ?
My honeybun had wrote a very sweet messages on his blog where he wrote that he loved me but didn´t know how he would tell me. So I said to him that I loved him too. : )

How did you meet ?
Had a friend from the past who knew him.

What do you like the most about him ?
His personality. He is so funny and sweet.

What do you like the least about him ?
Nothing. He´s perfect.

What is the best thing he have ever done for you ?
Everything he does betters the both of us.

Have he met your parents yet ?
Yes. : )

What would you kids look like if you had kids ?
Gorgeous.

What is the worst argument you have had ?
We have not really had a huge quarrel. But we still have some problems to trust each other. So there may be some misunderstanding sometimes..

Do you still kiss a lot ?
Mm. : )

Who asked who out ?
We were very good friends before we got together. We went to the movies, ate out ect. We are best friends and (now) he is my boyfriend. So it's hard to say exactly who asked out who.

We had feelings for each other a long time before we could say anything to each other. Afraid to ruin our friendship. So or but, the only difference from before is that we can finally say that we love each other. :)

Do you think you will get married ?
I really hope so. He is the first person that I can se myself married to. : )

Can you see yourself growing old with him ?
Yes I can.

What is the one thing you would like to change about him ?
Nothing.

What do you think he would like to change about you ?
Haha I don´t know. I hope nothing. But if I was him.... ^^ I think it would be to try be more open about my feelings and problems.

What is the first gift he ever bought you ?
Two rings.

Do you have a favorite song together ?
Bon Jovi - Always
Sixpence None The Richer - Kiss Me
Outlandish - Callin U

What is his favorite music ?
Well, let me guess. I think it is Hiphop and Rap music. : ) But he likes music like Daft Punk and Amy Winehouse too. So he is very open minded when it comes to music.

What is his favorite sport ?
Basketball.

What is his eye and hair color ?
Black hair and brown/green eyes

Who is his best friend ?
I actually asked him who his best friend was. And he replied, "You." He is so cute. [ Do you think he had dared to say anything else? ; ) ] Kidding.

What is one unique talent he have ?
He is good at remembering song lyrics. Really really good.

1 kommentar: