tisdag 27 december 2011

♥ You make me complete ♥

So here we are.. Sometimes I can´t believe that you are mine.. You are everything I ever wanted and more. And for everyday that goes by I´m falling harder and harder for you.. We’ve both had some rough relationships in the past. I know that. I know I can be a bit bothersome with my thoughts. But this  relationship really made me forget what the past was like. You are all that I can see now.

I love the way you wake me up in the mornings.. When you are not with me you always send me a text message. But when I get to sleep next to you, I get to wake up in your arms. Feel your sweet kisses on the neck. Hear you breathe...

I appreciate so much your effort that you put into our relationship. Sometimes I can´t believe all the things you do for us. It becomes too much sometimes.. And I don´t know what to say all the time. But you make everything feel so right..

When people say “good things happen when you least expect it” it’s true. For the people that think they have such a horrible love life, trust me, I been through that too. Think of it as those heartbreaks are going to shape you into a better person and prepare you for an amazing love story with a special someone when the day comes. In the end, it’s all worth it. : )

I love you my honeybun...
Always.

1 kommentar: