tisdag 29 mars 2011

♪ Music ♪ Bad Meets Evil



Cuz this is what happens when Bad Meets Evil
We hit the trees till we look like Vietnamese people
He's Evil, and I'm Bad like Steve Segal
Above the Law cuz I don't agree wit police either
We ain't eager to be legal
So please leave me wit the keys to your Jeep Eagle
I breathe ether in three amounts
When I stab myself in the knee with a diseased needle
Releasin rage on anybody in squeezing range
Cold enough to make the seasons change into freezing rain
[He's insane]

No I'm not, I just want to shoot up and I'm pissed off
Cuz I can't find a decent vain



I used to be a loudmouth, remember me?
I'm the one who burned your house down
Well I'm out now (shit), and this time I'm comin back to blow your house up
And I ain't gon leave you a window to jump out of
Give me two fat tabs and three shrooms
And you won't see me like fat people in steam rooms
And when I go to hell and I'm gettin ready to leave
I'ma put air in a bag and charge people to breathe

Cuz this is what happens when Bad Meets Evil

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar