tisdag 5 april 2011

♪ Music ♪ It´s you ! Only you


Sorry guys...
Men det blir mycket K-pop just nu.
Våren är här och jag behöver upp peppning. xD

Finns inget vackrare än att lyssna på K-pop när
man känner sig lite nere. Och våren är på väg !
Det är depression bara där...

Anyway.
Den här låten är så fiiiin.
Så tänkte dela med mig
-----------------------------------

I don´t need anyone else, it´s only you
When you ask again, it´s only you
Even if you already have another love
I can´t forget you, I can´t turn back around

The moment my eyes began to burn
The moment my heart was captured by you
I have no regret, I chose you

Whatever anyone, anyone says, it doesen´t matter to me
Whoever, whoever curses me, I´ll only look at you
Even when I´m born again, it´s still only you
Even as time goes by

When you tell me you love me
When you tell me thousands and millions of times
Even when my heart sets on fire, my dry lips wear out
Even when I´m born again, it´s still only you
Even as time goes by

Only you

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar