tisdag 12 april 2011

And everything I can't remember...

There is a burning sensation inside me that
I can not explain why it's there ...

There is a longing within me.
There is a emptiness inside me
There are thoughts in my mind.
And a heart that whispers something that I can not hear ...

There is a desire that needs to be proved.
A feeling that hurts. feeling that makes you smile.
A feeling that makes you sad ...

An emptiness that must be filled.
A voice who needs to be heard.
touch that needs to be felt.

A
 sleep which someone needs to wake up from.
A reality that needs to be shaken.
Memories that needs to disappear.
A story that never again needs to be told...

A voice that will not disappear in the wind.
A face that can be seen through the dark.

A mistake that never should be mentioned .
A love that needs to spin around for eternity. 
A calm that comes after a storm.

A past that will disappear.
A future that can be born again.
A hope for the believers.
A belief of those who see.

An apology that is taken care of.
A hand that picks up your tears.
An embrace that gives you security. 
A heart that hears.

A person who sees you.
A person you can see yourself in.
 person who forgives. 
A person who understands.

A thought that I think of when I think of you ...


Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar